Workshops are a great way to focus on a particular technique. Workshops may be one-, two- and three-day workshops.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Metal Clay for Beaders
- Photopolymer plates for making custom designs
- Bezel Setting cabochons and faceted stones
- Bronze and Copper Basics
- Syringe applications
- Adding color with ink and resin
- Water Etching
- Rings - make several types of rings
- Bezel Setting*
- Hollow forms - beads, boxes, vessels, etc.*
- Viking Knit
- Chain making
* indicates more advanced workshops.
Your Next Step...
Email or call 360-331-4657 to discuss and schedule a workshop.